Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Unit Deployment Manager supporting the PACAF Aviation Squadron Administrative Support (ASAS) contract supporting non-flying duties within flying squadrons such as aircrew scheduling, aircrew training, stan/eval, mobility, and weapons duty officer and security manager.
- Prepare and process individuals for deployments/re-deployments to/from combat
- zones, exercises, and other locations based on US Government, Department of Defense (DOD),
- AF, COCOM, and any other applicable guidance.
- Coordinate and schedule required pre-departure training with the deploying personnel,
- their supervisor, and DOS. The UDM will need access to the “Automated Civil Engineering
- System” (ACES) and the “Security Forces Management Information System” (SFMIS) for
- scheduling pre-deployment training.
- Coordinate Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 2A training requirements.
- Procure deployment equipment specified by organizations or guidance from
- organizations, maintain this equipment, and distribute individual equipment for deploying
- personnel utilizing current host base and AFI guidance.
- Prepare implementation plans to meet reporting requirements as contained within the
- COCOM Unit Prep Message or Pre-Deployment Message.
- Prepare and submit a list of requirements for purchase to squadron leadership in support
- of mobility/UDM requirements.
- Manage deployment reporting in tools such as the Air Expeditionary Force Reporting
- Tool (ART) and Defense Readiness Reporting System including Unit Type Code posturing and
- individual status updates.
- Physically prepare deployable material for customs inspection into or out of the homestation.
- Use LOGMOD and Excel to track pre-deployment/post-deployment mobility, logistics,
- security, ancillary training, medical, and dental requirements.
Interface with Government-designated Commercial Travel Office (CTO), Air Mobility
- Command liaison officers, and unit/group/wing resource advisors to arrange and/or de-conflict
- deployment/re-deployment travel.
- Coordinate with wing, base and higher headquarters offices on deployment issues and
- maintain mobility folders/documentation IAW DoD Foreign Clearance Guide, AFI 10-244, AFI
- 10-403, AFI 33-332, AFI 37-132, associated AFCENT/MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and
- locally-developed guidance.
- Receive Increment Monitor and forklift training in order to conduct the palletization and
- movement of cargo in support of TDYs and deployments.
- The UDM position shall be capable of being cross-utilized into all the other positions as
- needed, as well as provide the additional functions highlighted in section 4.
- Directly assist the commander/director in the management of all administrative support
- program functions.
- Use and prepare documents in accordance with regulations and policies regularly.
- Serve as the resident subject matter expert for all mandated administrative support
- programs (ex. Facility manager, equipment custodian, sharepoint manager, voting assistance
- monitor, etc.). Ensure unit program compliance with regulations, laws, policies, and squadron
- commander directives.
- Design effective communication plans to publicize unit program requirements, associated policies, and procedures.
- Serve as a unit liaison to the military and civilian personnel offices.
- Provide accurate and factual information to the commander(s)/director(s), key staff, and
- Establish controls and suspense dates and follows up to ensure that required actions and
- responses are made within deadlines.
- Perform other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
- Establish, maintain, control, and update file system accurately to enable quick and
- efficient retrieval of information.
- Prepare and submit paperwork, such as timesheets, travel orders, file plans, and
- supply requisitions in a timely manner as coordinated with the unit commander.
1 Year experience working in a unit-level or higher mobility office