Unit Service Associate/Housekeeping (32 hour- Evening- Sun, Mon, Fri Sat)
Sun, Mon, Fri amp; Sat -Evening shift, 2p-10:30p
As a member of the patient care team, Unit Service Associate (USA) isresponsible for a variety of tasks to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of assigned unit.
- Maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of assigned in-patient unit.
- Responsible for cleaning and disinfecting unit-based equipment, furniture, floors, kitchens and utility rooms, etc.
- Manages supplies and inventory on unit, as assigned.
- Transports supplies, equipment, beds, specimens, carts, etc.
- Escorts patients and/or families to appointments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications fromprotected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Primary Location MA-Boston-MGH Main Campus
MGH Main Campus (MGHMAIN)
55 Fruit Street