BS’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Criminal Justice or related field preferred
High School Diploma/GED
Must be 21 years of age or older
One to three years Supervisory/Management experience preferred
Minimum of three to four years experience working with adolescents
Knowledge of state and federal regulations
• Organizational and time management • Excellent oral and written communication
• Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written) • Excellent relational/interpersonal skills
• Networking ability • Self-motivation
• Leadership and supervisory skills • Crisis management
• Computer skills • Team work
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity • Goal oriented
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously • Requires lifting 25lbs, in case of emergency 100lbs
• Reasonable accommodations will be considered to otherwise qualified applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Written and oral communication, assertiveness, attention to detail, confidentiality, cooperation, creativity, dependability, high energy, follow through, group instruction, good listener, initiative, integrity, motivation of staff, planning and organization, high stress tolerance.