Sonalysts, Inc. is seeking an USCG Operational subject matter expert. The successful candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to think creatively and solve problems as well as collaborate effectively with senior government and military staff with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Former USCG Officer, Cutterman qualified with a minimum of 6 years of active service
- S. citizenship holding a minimum of a DoD Secret Clearance with the potential to be upgraded to a Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
Desired, but not required, technical/operational experience in the following areas:
- Shipboard tours of duty with patrols and/or deployments aboard USCG Medium, High Endurance or the National Security Cutter
- Familiarity with the USCG Off-Shore Patrol Cutter (OPC) Program
- Familiarity with the USCG National Security Cutter (NSC) Program
- Prior service on, or familiarity with, the USCGCs Healy, Polar Star or Polar Sea with operational experience
- USCG Headquarters Tour of Duty supporting Program Office related functions
What’s In It For You?
- Working on challenging and innovative projects
- Learning and applying new tools and technologies
- Becoming an integral part of an innovative, employee-owned company, which provides a full range of benefits including paid vacation time, tuition reimbursement program, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and 401(k) plans
Please verify U.S. citizenship in your resume or cover letter. Submissions without a statement verifying U.S. citizenship will not be considered.
Send resume to Sonalysts, Inc., 215 Parkway North, Waterford, CT 06385 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reply to Ad 2419.
Sonalysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other basis protected by law.
Drug Testing Employer