We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Tax Supervisor – US International Income Tax
With general autonomy, reporting to the Manager – US International Tax, supports the tax compliance, tax reporting, audit and/or planning functions focused on US taxation of international operations, including preparation and review of Forms 5471, 8865, 1118, and 8858. Requires a core understanding of prevailing statutory authority and it’s applicability to financial (general ledger) data.
Should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in preparing and reviewing relevant tax forms and use of systems in support of such activity
- Experience in reviewing business operational activities and accounting records, identifying income tax issues from such review, researching applicable tax law, reaching technical conclusions, and communicating conclusions verbally and in writing
- Thorough understanding of US income taxation
- Technical expertise in US income taxation of international business operations
- Technical expertise in US income taxation of corporations
- Knowledge of accounting for income taxation under US GAAP, with more detailed knowledge of the impact of US income taxation of international operations on the tax provision
- Experience with APB 23
- Successful experience in leading the activities and career development of personnel
- Ability to operate within a team oriented environment
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or related field required; advanced degree in accounting, taxation, or law preferred;
- Professional certification preferred
- Prior experience using OneSource tax systems products a plus.
- Five or more years of related experience required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 63549
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.