Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing Solutions agency in the country, is seeking a Unity Developer with 3+ years of professional experience. This resource must work directly on our W2 and must sit in CT.
The project: a Fortune 20 healthcare company is looking to pair with gaming companies to create incentives in the games to be used toward healthcare benefits.
If interested, please send an updated copy of your resume to Christina Tom, email@example.com
As a Unity Engineer for our company, you will be responsible for development of mobile gaming solutions that help bring user engagement. Design, develop, and maintain a game clients that are highly integrated with other mobile technologies to offer user experience that fosters individuals’ health and wellness engagement.
- Design, develop, and maintain a game client using C# within Unity Engine context.
- Build Unity mobile applications which embrace modular architecture.
- Implement integration with device native sensors such as GPS, Camera, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, etc.
- Interact with REST service interfaces to provide, identity, storage, leader board, and integrations with other devices.
- Work within agile scrum-based team to understand the business domain and mobile application requirements that drive analysis, design and development of mobile games across iOS and Android platforms.
- Assess business problems, system needs, and the external system design.
- Participate in large-group, coordinated planning sessions; provide effort estimates and timeline commitments.
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards.
- Collaborate effectively with others to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas and resolves technological disagreement with informed, rational and collaborative solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity Engine, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Understanding of data structures, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset pipeline.
- Experience in game mechanics, workflows, 3D modeling concepts.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design principles and application development.
- Experience with mobile development (iOS, Android).
- Awareness of the constraints faced by mobile devices and the impact they have on design/architecture
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
- Ability to create animations and complex 3D graphics, Particle Systems, Shaders is a plus.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in JAVA, Objective-C, or Swift is a plus.
- Candidate should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and be technically astute
- Good verbal and written communication skills that are clear and professional
- Thrive in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary, cross-functional environment
- Self-motivated continually individual looking continuously looking to learn and improve.
- Ability to respond positively to critique and iterate on feedback
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science preferred.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178