- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3 yrs personal banking or teller experience.
- Excellent knowledge of bank deposits, lending products, credit products, and services to open accounts or refer customer to specialists partner.
- Excellent customer service skills that include good verbal and written communication.
- Relationship building, collaboration and teamwork.
- Problem Solving skills.
- MMCRM, Touchpoint Teller and Systems Training and new account opening.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.