Are you Service-Driven and Innovative? USE’s Member Service Center is the perfect place for you! As a Universal Call Center Representative, you’ll have the chance to build deep member relationships and create personalized solutions. Become part of a team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you have what it takes?
Provide prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial transactions.
- Identify member’s needs/sales opportunities.
- Provide quality service at every encounter (Shopper Reports/Call Observations).
- Provide department/team support: Coverage of MSC and Online Services queues.
- Take initiative to identify problems and deliver recommendations and solutions.
- Make outbound calls to complete PSCU Escalations.
- Provides members with information regarding current credit union and branch promotions.
- Process member transactions accurately providing a high attention to detail.
- Communicate suspected member account abuse including potential red flags, elder abuse, or regulatory issues.
- Process wire initiations accurately.
- Troubleshoot Debit and Credit card related issues including activations, fraud claims, ATM or debit card processing errors and replacement orders.
- Identify and assist in finding resolution to account/loan related inquiries. Research and rectify account problems including but not limited to fee reversals, posting errors, payroll deduction allotments/changes, and minimum payment requirements on open and closed ended loans.
- Act as liaison to member and branch/support departments.
- Directs calls as appropriate.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of six months related experience and/or training is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required background in customer service and sales.
- Financial Institution experience a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task, function in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form, sell products and services effectively and meet goals.
- Ability to interpret banking regulations and compliance standards and build & maintain relationships with internal and external members.
- Must have the ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Must be able to work rotating Saturdays and a 9:30am-6:00pm shift.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.