Who We Are
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. General Mills is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, a place to explore new perspectives and a place to reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one another and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
What is Finance at General Mills?
At General Mills, Finance is a strategic business partner, leading the creation of strategies that drive shareholder value and steward strong fiduciary responsibility. The function is integrated in all aspects of the General Mills business, and Finance leaders have the unique opportunity to build a career focused on either a technical, accounting-focused path or a broad, generalist finance path.
What You’ll be Doing
The finance analyst internship program allows candidates to demonstrate leadership, hone critical thinking skills and develop business context, all while experiencing a culture of belonging, where we strive for all employees to be valued, connected and empowered. Interns will experience a robust 10-week program leading business critical projects.
Internships are typically based at General Mills’ World Headquarters in Minneapolis, Minn.
Is This You?
- A leader who can drive results and make an impact
- Strong analytical skills, work well as part of a team and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate curiosity and a passion for learning, and can influence others
- Candidates typically have a BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Also, candidates typically have a strong academic record, with a 3.0 GPA or higher