The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group is seeking a Gastroenterologist with an advanced endoscopy training to join the Clinical Faculty team at Banner University Medical Center in Tucson. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician with Advanced Endoscopy skills to enter a busy GI clinical practice with an established referrals for EUS services. The practice is open to experienced physicians or new fellows. Qualified candidates must be BC/BE.
Our division features a robust fellowship program that is ACGME accredited. Candidates should have a strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching and clinical skills and desire translational research. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
Work schedule: M-F (shared with fellows)
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system providing the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine, focusing on teaching and patient care with expanded research activities and community outreach to nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community.
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction for dependents at any AZ state institution
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.