Christian Brothers Automotive: Mt. Juliet
Ranked the#1 Automotive Service Franchiseand#2 Overall FranchiseIn America:Forbes, July 2019!!!
- *COMPENSATION PLAN UP TO$40 PER FLAT RATE HOUR!
- WEEKENDS OFF TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- FAMILY STYLE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business.This brand new state of the art facilityisowned and operated by Greg Bandy.We are looking fortalented Technicians withoutstanding people skills, top performingin automotive repair andvery career driven with a heartto serve our community withlove and integrity.You will find a great atmosphere where we work and strive to help each other meet our goals. We will invest in your future if you are willing to invest in yourself.
Job Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Location:12820 Lebanon Road, Mt. Juliet, TN37122
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
- CURRENT ASE CERTIFICATION HIGHLY PREFERRED!
- GREAT WITH DIAGNOSTICS!
- GREAT INVESTMENT IN TOOLS!
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to serve customers.
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Willing to conduct oil changes.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work a Monday - Friday 7am to 6pm
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
- you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.