2019 Summer Internship Program - UPS Information Technology
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
Are you a student looking to launch your Information Technology career? If so, then UPS is the place for you!
UPS, a leader in Information Technology, is currently seeking college students to join our team. If you are a highly motivated college student working on a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering or a related degree, then UPS is a great place for you to start your career.
Positions are available requiring one or more of the following skills:
- Java, JSP, C++, C#, .Net, SQL, Scripting, XML, HTML, Web Development
- Linux/Unix, Servers, Queries, Mainframe
- Business Analysis
- Database Administration, Data Modeling, Data design, Documentation
- Tools: Testing, QTP, Quality Center, SharePoint
- Experience developing software for the iPhone, Blackberry and Android
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
These positions offer a competitive salary with one of the most respected I.T. employers in its industry.
Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the summer months (Monday through Friday, May through August).
The desired 2019 Summer Intern will be currently enrolled or graduated from a degreed college/university program with a major in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law