The UPS Store, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. The UPS Store has over 5,000 independently owned locations in the U.S., and Puerto Rico and Canada. If you're looking for an exciting and dynamic career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
The UPS Store (TUPSS) Operations Consultant provides in-house support to both franchisees and field support personnel. He/She provides performance data, compliance information, program information, etc. The TUPSS Operations Consultant is also responsible for driving process improvement, developing training materials and developing communications to support the use of new tools and changes to policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages projects and assists with launching new TUPPS programs from development to implementation and training
- Develops strong communications and communication plans to ensure effective adoption and clear understanding of new programs or processes
- Provides guidance to franchisees and collaborates with field support to maintain center compliance and The UPS Store brand consistency
- Assists with trainings including workshops, webinars, and training new hires to ensure effective tool utilization, process adoption and support network growth
Knowledge and Skills
- Understands core service offerings across UPS business units and is deep familiar with product, service, and customer facing technology offerings of The UPS Store network
- Understands industry and financial trends impacting UPS and/or customers’ organizations, and identifies the organizational structure and functions within a business
- Understands franchise/e agreements and policies, with ability to coach and communicate through training and support functions
- Understands implementation objectives, project plan, roles, risks and communication requirements
- Identifies business areas and stakeholders impacted by customer issues, engages appropriate resources to resolve issues, and identifies root causes to ensure problems do not recur
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Financial Operations Specialist