As a Warehouse Mail Sorter you will be responsible for separating mail by mail class and mail numbers/codes, placing mail into boxes or into pallet boxes (gaylords) for final packaging, and ensuring that each piece of mail is accurately and timely placed on air freight/truck to their destination.
This position requires to sort mail piece to the appropriate UPS RPF and then place this mail into boxes or into pallet boxes (gaylords) for final packaging and air freight/truck to the destination RPF. Designated staff in this work group must be capable of operating propane or electric powered fork trucks and manual pallet jacks. All staff in this group must be able to read numbers and letter codes and place mail pieces into appropriate containers consistent with these codes and numbers.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and lower up to 50lbs throughout entire shift
- Great team-oriented attitude Dependable and flexible
- Work Days are Sunday to Friday, Saturdays off
- Start time varies from 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Working hrs are 6+ hours,depending on Mail Volume.
Please complete online application and email firstname.lastname@example.org once complete call or text 775/971-1158
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays