Flexible Scheduling and Excellent Quality of Life
Competitive Earning Potential - No State Income Tax
Join a well-established, physician-oriented organization that has been serving the Las Vegas Valley and its surrounding communities for decades. This group is currently seeking highly-motivated and patient-centric Urgent Care physicians for clinic openings throughout the area. Positions offer competitive earning potential, an optimal work-life balance and the opportunity to work in a supportive, yet autonomous environment.
- Work 3, 12-hour shifts in a row, with four consecutive days off
- Daily patient volume of 4 patients an hour
- Collaborative team environment with nursing support staff to triage
- On-site radiology and laboratory services available all hours clinics are open
- Employment opportunity with full executive-level benefits including health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance and more
- Competitive salary with opportunities for additional shifts and travel stipend for rural clinics and annual bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided
- Physician with MD/DO Degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine
Live in the land of eternal vacation, where there is something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in. Enjoy the nightlife with a condo in downtown Las Vegas, settle into one of many family-oriented suburban communities, or hit the links regularly in the various world-class golf communities. The low cost of living alongside the thriving economy and NO STATE INCOME TAX makes the Las Vegas area an ideal place to live and work.
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
- Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the “Top 10 Safest Cities in the United States”. Summerlin, NV has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
- Low cost of living and NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, golf courses, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more
To be considered for this Urgent Care Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: UCM 7763162
For more Urgent Care opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.