A clinic in Connecticut is seeking an Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate ongoing need; 12-14 shifts a month. A minimum of 6 shifts is required.
- Schedule/Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 35-40 ppd | 3-4 pph
- Patient Ages: Must see all ages
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, typical urgent care
- Support Staff: Nurse practitioners and medical assistants
- EMR/Charting: Docutap
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; CSR
About the Location:
- Enjoy being just two hours from NYC.
- Check out the outdoor activities such as skiing, water sports, hiking, and golf.
- Explore the history, charm, and culture of the Connecticut River Valley.
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # CT 22026 (IND)