A clinic in Arizona is in need of an Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing PRN
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 30-40 ppd
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, ability to write Rxs, DOT physicals and screenings
- Support Staff: MA, Office Staff, and X-Ray Tech
- EMR/Charting: Paper charts - must be able to perform proper and legible coding/documentation
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- View the wildflowers and hike great trails
- Enjoy a combo of sports, outdoor fun and nightlife entertainment
- Check out the seasonal museum exhibits and art festivals
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # AZ 3434