DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
At GoHealthUrgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and teammembers to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why wepartner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff ourcenters with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth UrgentCare has partnered with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut's mostcomprehensive healthcare network, to create a substantial network of urgentcare centers throughout Connecticut that put patients and providers first,through delivering superior care and convenience. The partnership providespatients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-arttechnology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration andappointment scheduling.
We are seekingprogressive and entrepreneurial Physicians, Nurse Practitioners andPhysician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience to join ourwelcoming and diverse community of Hartford providers. Full Time, PartTime, Per Diem and Weekend schedules are available.
· NorthRegion: Enfield, Windsor, Avon Torrington, Bishop’s Corner,Corbin’s Corner
· WestRegion: Cheshire, Meriden, Bristol, Southington, Newington,Wethersfield
· EastRegion: New London, Norwich, Glastonbury, Vernon, Manchester andSouth Windsor
GoHealth UrgentCare is a different kind of practice.
· Partneringwith Hartford Healthcare allows us to reach beyond the episodic patienttreatment of traditional urgent care.
· Ourstate-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped withimaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
· Ourpatient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealthUrgent Care career offers:
· Moreautonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
· Anon-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by takingvitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds andvaccines.
· Flexiblescheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pickup extra shifts.
· Optionsto rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
· Competitivecompensation and comprehensive benefits package.
· Professionalsupport from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
· PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
· Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
· Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
· Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!