A clinic in Alabama is in need of an Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: February 3- ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 15-10 hour shifts per month
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 30-40
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Outpatient, Typical urgent care, splinting suturing etc
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: Practice Velcoity
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Proximity to major global cities, pristine nature, small-town charm, a sense of community, and a strong economy and local culture
- Vibrant downtown districts with high-end restaurants, pubs, bars, brewing companies, music halls, lounges, and the Von Braun Center
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # AL 21608