- PRN Shifts: sporadic, PRN rest of time
- Most are 7 days a week, and are open (8a-8p)
- Patients per day: Average 35-40 pts / 12 hour day
- Support staff: NPs, Center Manager, MAs, X-Ray techs EMR: paper charting
- Description: Urgent care, health checks, and occupational health. Urgent care services include care for flu, infections, minor illnesses, IVs, X-rays and treatment for migraines, sprains, cuts, bruises and burns. Cover walk ins, call ahead, and can also make appointments online. Health checks include checkups, back-to-school physicals, lab services, immunizations and screenings. No appointments needed.
- Occupational health services include physicals, drug screens, immunizations, lab services, care for on-the-job injuries, workplace safety and risk prevention assessments, plus on-site health services to boost employee health and productivity.
- Board Requirements: GP / BE /BC but prefer 2 years of UC experience (or related experience)
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, Locum Tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job #7152