A hospital in Oregon is in need of an Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: March 11-17, March 23-26
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-7pm & Saturday-Sunday 9am-4pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 20-40 per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Office based procedures, suturing, splinting, toenail removal, etc.
- Support Staff: Front desk, MA
- EMR/Charting: Athena
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Come be a part of this beautiful historic town
- Perfect for anyone who loves to explore the downtown, hike the many trails and more
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # OR 21883