Kelly Services is seeking a Project Manager for a leading biotechnology product development company located in Santa Monica, CA.
Job Title: Project Manager
Pay rate: $60 - $83 per hour (Based on experience)
Location: Santa Monica, CA, 90404
Type: W2 Contract Only
Duration: 6 months
• Provide project management (PM) support and facilitation for strategic cross-function Technical Operations Program Management Projects as assigned
• Implement best-in-class PM tools and templates such as Gantt charts, action and decision logs, RACIs, risk registers, meeting agendas and minutes
• Tasks would include developing PowerPoint presentations, scheduling and facilitating meetings with project team members, calendar maintenance, updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks
• Develop and maintain project timelines
• Manage meeting logs and minutes; follow up with line functional leaders
• Collect, communicate, record, track and verify information from multiple sources
• Use software within functional area to compile and generate reports, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
• Contribute to design of processes to enhance work flow
• Provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures
• Support program managers in coordinating and monitoring the scheduling and technical performance of projects
• Support adherence to master plans and schedules, informing key stakeholders of project issues and risks
• Work toward harmonization of PM practices across projects/programs
• Provide PM support for strategic Program Management pipeline projects, operations teams, CMC Performance and Analytics, and other groups as assigned
• Support lifecycle management for programs as assigned
• Support change management and continuous improvement efforts across programs, identifying and addressing gaps and opportunities
• Successfully manage programs through stage gate reviews and drive completion of milestones on schedule
• Bachelor’s degree in Sciences with 1-8 years of Project Management experience
• Minimum of 3 years of product development experience in the biotech or pharma industry
• Cell therapy experience is preferred
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate preferred
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Microsoft Project is required
• Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations
• Possess a strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve department, operations teams, and corporate goals
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik" (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.