Henry Ford Health System, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gynecologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) to join the Division of Urogynecology.
The physician will provide clinical services related to the evaluation and treatment of female pelvic floor disorders at the Detroit location and will also work in a clinical and consultative role at other HFHS sites. The physician will be a member of the Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
In addition, Clinical, translational or basic science research is encouraged. The successful candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, with three-year fellowship training or equivalent experience in urogynecology required. The faculty rank with Wayne State Medical School is open and will be determined by the criteria of Wayne State School of Medicine.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Clinical location will be centered at the Detroit location with collaboration and consultation with HFHS locations.
- Join a high-volume Urogynecology clinical practice that includes 2 Urogynecologists and one Nurse Practitioner, with academic opportunities.
- Strong collaborative relationship with Urology FPMRS.
- Serve as an active clinical teacher and supervisor of FPMRS Fellows and OB/GYN residency.
- Very large referral base of physicians and advanced practitioners refer to the service.
- Assist in Medical Education programs, and quality improvement.
- Very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes malpractice, disability and retirement plan.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will support a busy generalist OB/GYN practice
- Utilize excellent Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgical Skills
- Strong desire to be a great clinician and teacher
- Creative, innovative, optimistic personality and a team player
- Devoted to providing quality and patient centered care
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Gynecologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology)