Parkview Health is seeking a Urologist to join their team. Our current team includes 7 physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers and works out of our Parkview Regional Medical Center campus located on the north side of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Our comprehensive services include a full range of diagnostic studies and the latest interventional treatments such as:
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- GreenLightTM Laser, Thulium Laser and Bipolar surgical treatment options for enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Interstim therapy and Botox for overactive bladder (OAB) and neurologic conditions of the bladder
- Advanced treatment options for female and male urinary incontinence
- Comprehensive kidney stone management and prevention
Ideal candidate will be highly energetic with personable and outgoing personalities. Robot experience is a plus. New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
- On call scheduling, with balance between weekends and nights
- Patient visits between 27-35 per day in 15 minute increments
- Types of patients include new patients, consults, regular office visits, post-op visits and follow up appointments
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the regions largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, annual CME allowance, retirement contribution plan with match, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.