The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Department of Urology is seeking a dynamic Urologist interested in a clinical position that includes an academic appointment with options for clinical research and teaching in a beautiful suburban setting. This position features the best of both worlds - a clinical practice in a suburban setting with generous compensation and the ability to pursue academic interests at UPMC.
The start-date is flexible and is open to 2019 residents/fellows. Join a collegial group of well-trained Urologists with excellent reputations in the community. This is a general Urology practice with robotics to be added soon and the option to develop sub-specialty interests. Successful candidates will enjoy this turn-key practice with an existing patient base and a diverse pathology that is professionally challenging. The practice serves two successful, teaching hospitals with well-established Urology Services that are undergoing expansion/renovation and offer a full complement of specialty support as well as general surgery residents to precept if desired.
- High income potential in a well-established, growing Urology program
- Regional, community hospitals with strong specialty support
- Very attractive compensation/benefits package
- Office, O.R. and ambulatory surgery area are all very efficient
- New O.R. and cystoscopy suites with robotics coming soon
- Beautiful, safe, affordable suburban area with great schools & lots of recreational/cultural amenities
- H1B visas (exempt) supported by UPMC's experienced & efficient immigration team
Mercer and Lawrence counties are centrally located between Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
For additional information contact: Dave D'Urso, Director Physician Recruitment @ 724-589-6623 firstname.lastname@example.org