Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to join a successful, well-established group of 2 physicians. The ideal candidate would have expertise training in both adults and pediatrics.
High volume practice, 30-40 patients per day
Current practice sees 80% adult and 20% pediatric
- UNOS Certified kidney transplant program
- Outreach opportunities twice per month - Dickinson and Minot
- Large referral base spanning Western ND
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration (open to new procedure types)
- Teaching/Academic setting available within the UND School of Medicine
The western region of Sanford Health, headquartered in Bismarck, is a non-profit, integrated health system with clinic locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, Mandan and Minot. Sanford Bismarck consists of a 228-bed hospital, four multi-specialty clinics, a college of nursing, seven primary care clinics, three kidney dialysis centers, three occupational health clinics, four walk-in clinics, three long-term care facilities and a comprehensive group of health services in western and central North Dakota. Key accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program.
Sanford Medical Center, Bismarck
- Level II Trauma Center
- History of innovation, including being the home to a 320-slice CT scannerthe region's most advanced imaging systemand the da Vinci Surgical System
- Magnet-designated for nursing excellence
- Designated as a breast center of excellence by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Hospital-based baccalaureate-level college of nursing
- Bismarck-Mandan's largest private employer
Compensation: Nationally Competitive compensation with a Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, and a generous Relocation Allowance.
Community: The view from Bismarck is one of growth and opportunity. Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and the cities serve as a gateway to the booming oil fields of western North Dakota. The Bismarck region of Sanford Health proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
In order to learn more or apply please send your CV and contact information to:
Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter