General Urologist Needed at Backus Hospital in Norwich, CT
Hartford HealthCare invites BC/BE Urologists to consider an outstanding opportunity with a prestigious, well established Urology practice in Norwich, Connecticut, located right near the beautiful CT and Rhode Island shorelines. Affiliated with Backus Hospital, a 250 bed community hospital and one of the top performing hospitals in the state, this three member group is part of Hartford HealthCare Medical Group, a physician led multispecialty group with more than 400 primary care and specialty providers.
We have it all so you can too! Enjoy the support and resources of a successful hospital system AND the autonomy of a close knit community practice
- Join one of the largest Urology groups in New England with 25 collaborative colleagues
- Instant volume and a welcoming medical community
- Internal referrals from a large primary care network
- Highly competitive pay and a robust menu of benefits including generous paid time, CME reimbursement, and retirement plan
- Backus Hospital features an XI Robot and accessible, responsive administration
- Expertly managed practice operations and engaged, motivated staff
- And CT offers some of the finest public schools in the nation!
Located just minutes from the CT shore and one of the largest casinos in the world, you will also find Boston and New York City just two hours away! We are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed schools, a choice to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs or vibrant urban areas.
Interested candidates please call Clayton Tebbetts at 203-530-3650 or email Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org.