This well respected 2-Urologist group is seeking an associate that is looking to form a long lasting relationship with the practice and the community. With employment through hospital (501.a), you will have the opportunity to build a strong and stable patient base. This established practice is a leader in Urology.
- Approximately 32-36 patients/day
- ER call 1:4 with new physician
- M-F 8:30am-5pm
- Tenured staff
- Proctor of clinical trials of the latest technology to treat urologic disorders and diseases.
- A strong infrastructure
- Dynamic opportunity for the right candidate
- Guaranteed Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit package (Health,Dental,Vision,Disabililty,401-k,etc)
- Paid Malpractice
- Employee status through hospital system (501.a)
- CME/Dues/Subscription Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Texas has Tort Reform and No state income tax!!!
Come join our team and our community!!