Urologist - H1B visa ok.
Be part of our growing employed multi-specialty group practice which includes 60+ employed Providers, 21 of which are Primary Care. ACMC, an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, is a 249-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission receiving several national recognitions from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades for our quality and patient safety.
Recruitment Package can include:
- * Guaranteed Salary For Years One and Two Plus Bonus: Year Three Productivity Model
- Sign on Bonus – Negotiable
- Relocation Bonus (Purchase of Real Estate in Ashtabula County)
- Medical School Loan Repayment - Negotiable
- Visa Processing Fees (H1B considered)
- Tail Insurance
*Up to $500,000 guaranteed salary based on years of post-training experience, incremental to benefits.
- Approx. 100,000 County Population
- 250,000 Office Visits; 8,500 Total Surgeries Per Year (1,000 by Urologic Surgery)
- 35,000 Emergency Room Visits; 4,500 Admissions
- 4 Community-Based Family Health Centers
- High Volume Office Practice
- Work with an Experienced Urologist
- Fully Trained Staff W/An Advanced Practice Provider
- Blocked Time in OR
- Reasonable On-Call
- Fully Integrated EMR with the Cleveland Clinic Health System (EPIC)
- Well Defined Referral Source from our Employed and Affiliated Primary Care Physicians
- Rewarding Productivity Based Compensation Model After Guaranteed Period
Lakefront community, located in Northeastern Ohio less than 1 hour from Cleveland, OH and Erie, PA.; 3 hours to the Canadian border; 4 hours Southwest of Toronto . Quality of life, as well as, a great medical practice at ACMC! Recreational opportunities include several wineries, yacht clubs, marinas, golf course, parks, trails, and much more.