Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC), located in Sedalia, just one hour from Kansas City, is offering a sign-on bonus in an outstanding Urology opportunity. Details include:
- Step into an established urology practice and see a variety of cases working with a nurse practitioner and part-time urologist
- Call coverage provided; only 10 days of ER call per month
- In-patient support provided by the Bothwell Hospitalist Team
- Office located near hospital; procedures performed in office and in hospital urology clinic offers the ability to perform out-patient and minor sedation procedures; the clinic is staffed with registered nurses trained in urodynamics
- On-site lithotripsy unit offers flexible scheduling capability and the latest technology
- Five-suite Surgery Department with block scheduling; staffed with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s
- New linear accelerator with enhanced IMRT and arc therapy capabilities in full service cancer center located in newly opened addition; Cancer Center staff includes radiation oncologist and two hematology oncologists
- Hospital employment with a guaranteed base salary plus excellent income potential
- Premium benefits package includes: vacation, CME allowance, health, dental and vision plan, flexible benefit program, life insurance, long-term disability, malpractice insurance and retirement plan
- Ask us about student loan repayment assurance
Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes and water sports at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!