Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add an outstanding Urologist to their growing and well-established group. Urologists with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing and high-volume urology practice.
- Specialized training in Uro-Oncology a plus
Urology Practice Overview
- Primary Outpatient Clinic and Hospital are in Gainesville, GA (45 mins NE of Atlanta)
- Traditional Urology setting that will Encompass a Surgical and Office Practice
- Practice includes three Urologists (one primary Gainesville and two primary Braselton) with Advanced Practitioners
- ER Call - 1:6, with weekends being 1:5
- Gainesville Facilities Include 23 Operating Rooms
- Ability to do Robotics on the Da Vinci Xi
- Large Referral Network Including Primary Care and Other Specialists
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Americas 50 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgias #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, womens care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System - Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Centers three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Please email CV to Jennifer McCalla - Physician Recruitment