Washington Permanente Medical Group (WPMG) is a clinician-led, self-governed and independent multi-specialty group practice, providing care to the more than 700,000 Kaiser Permanente patients in Washington state. We work unencumbered by traditional health care obstacles and without silos; prioritizing people over profits, collaboration over ego, and driven by a singular goal: our patients' health. At WPMG, we take care of the whole person, with a team to address the fundamental, social, and emotional needs that contribute to total health. We are clinicians motivated by the desire to make a purposeful difference in the communities we serve, and in how health care is delivered.
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group is seeking a Full Time 1.0 FTE Urology Physician to join our Capitol Hill Campus team in Seattle, Washington. We have a collegial, well-trained group of experienced urologists and support staff.
- The ideal candidate will have completed a Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- BE/BC by the American Board of Urology
- Full-time position in general urology with focus on caring for female patients with urinary disorders.
- Possible travel to other Kaiser Permanente clinics in the region
- Excellent salary and benefits package with shareholder track.
Capitol Hill Campus is a multispecialty medical center. Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy on site. Office hours are 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday, with Urgent Care open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & employer-paid retirement contributions, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, long-term care benefits, and the ability to become a shareholder in our group practice. Learn more about WPMG benefits.