Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Healthcare Medical Group is hiring Per Diem Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners (APRN) to join the renowned Tallwood Urology and Kidney Institute . This team takes an Interdisciplinary approach, working with fellowship trained urologists covering specialty areas including General Urology, Men’s Health & Sexual Function, Pelvic Health & Incontinence, Chronic Kidney disease, Kidney Stones, Urogynecology, and Urologic Cancer, along with a wide range of conditions and treatments.
At Hartford HealthCare newly graduated and experienced practitioners are provided with the support and mentorship they need to succeed through on the job, classroom, and procedural training. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Per Diem Weekend Rates!
- Malpractice coverage
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Master’s program
- Licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the state of Connecticut
- Certification as a Physician Assistant or National Board Certification as an Adult Geriatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP), Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), or Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Urology, urogyn or ED experience is required
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.