Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI ´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
• 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst preferably in Commerce sector of business with thorough understanding and knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
• Expert communicator and involved in interaction with variety of audience (Product Management, Technical and Architectural teams, Integration Analysts, SMEs, Agile Delivery teams, etc.,).
• Actively used Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for requirements gathering and brainstorming ideas.
• Highly proficient in preparing Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents and supported in preparing Systems Requirement Specifications, Technical Requirements.
• Expert in using SQL and working experience on Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 databases. Familiar with ETL, MDM and data loading, data governance in OLAP and OLTP environments and exposure to Big Data platforms.
• Developed /maintained all project communication deliverables including Product Roadmap, Release Plans, Change Management and CCB, AGILE Solution Delivery and User Story documentation. .
• Experienced in performing Business Process Reengineering/Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
• Experienced in translating Business Requirements into Use Case and workflow diagrams using UML Modeling.
• Expert in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as IBM Blueworks Live and proficient in project management tools like Atlassian JIRA, Rally and MS Project.
• Strong communication skills when working with developers, project managers, subject-matter experts, stakeholders, system implementers, and application end-users.
• Capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent, team environments, creative and aggressive self-starter with integrative thinking skills.