At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A detail-oriented individual who can support the Enterprise Performance Management team in driving the worldwide planning, budgeting and forecasting process. You are a strategic thinker who can enable the company to set revenue and earnings expectations for the current and subsequent years as well as establish the company's strategy and objectives.
- Prepare and analyze monthly forecast packages including P&Ls, cash flow, and risks and opportunities
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support related to forecast variance analysis
- Work closely with business unit CFOs and management to fully explain and reconcile actual financial results with planned results as well as proactively identify areas of risk or opportunity
- Prepare charts and other ad-hoc reporting as required for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Partner with Corporate Strategy on investment management and targeting related to strategic planning process
- Support the implementation of standardized metrics monitoring, and provide analytical support in the completion of ad hoc financial analyses for senior leaders
As a Senior Analyst, you have:
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other analytical degree
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience
- Strong financial modeling and excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer and Technical Systems aptitude
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented work ethic and the ability to multi-task
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.