The Faulkner Organization
“TO BE SURE"
27 Dealerships and 10 Body Shops in Central and Southeastern PA
with over The Faulkner Organization was founded as a single dealership in 1932 byHenry Faulkner Sr. and takes a family business approach in the automotiveindustry. Passed down through the next two generations, the FaulknerOrganization takes pride in customer and employee satisfaction, as well asmaintaining high standards of ethical behavior. We remain committed to growingthe business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader, and we arelooking to recruit and retain employees who exemplify our company culture.
Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac is currently looking for a uniqueindividual with proven sales ability that will be able to turn potential buyersinto loyal Faulkner customers for our New and Pre-Ownedbusinesses. We need strong managers to acquire, market(traditionally and online) and sell our vehicles in an already establishedmarket. Used vehicle sales managers are responsible for the sales,appraisal, purchase, reconditioning, display and merchandising of the usedvehicle inventory. We are willing totrain top automotive sales performers, but used vehicle and wholesaleknowledge/experience is required. We offer continued growth opportunitiesfor employees that have talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a validdriver’s license, along with:
- Proven top performing salesexperience OR 2+ years of proven management experience in automotivesales
- Excellent communication and customer serviceskills
- Experience managing, hiring and developingemployees preferred
- Ability to forecast and achieve sales andprofit goals
- Excellent computer skills and very detailoriented ability
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Other job considerations:
Selectedcandidate must be able to perform all job functions which may include bending,standing, lifting and reaching. Selected candidate must be available towork extended hours and weekends as necessary.
Yourrewards will be:
-Training to enable you to succeed
- Satisfying and enjoyable place to work
- Opportunity for advancement
- High earning potential with anexcellent benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401K, PaidVacation, and discounts
For immediate consideration, apply online.
Faulkneris an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.