Automotive Used Car Manager / Automotive Purchaser
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks anAutomotive Used Car Managerto join our Team!
-Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
-Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore is seeking a MOTIVATED USED CAR MANAGER to join our professional team.
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Used Car Manager Duties:
- Retail Sales
- General Oversight of the Used Car Processes
Used Car Manager Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience as an Automotive Sales Manager or Used Car Manager with experience in wholesale operations, auction experience, selling and purchasing.
- Internet proficiency
- Understand & know used car market & values
- Assertive and results-driven; highly energized and self-motivated
- High School Diploma/GED required; college degree a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license with few to no points on driving record
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."