As a User Expereince Designer at Noblis you will be part of our Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) account team. As part of the Noblis CMS team you will be assisting all components of CMS with the effective user experience design for mission-critical projects being implemented by CMS as they modernize business processes and supporting systems and operations due to legislative drivers and CMS strategic initiatives in a collaborative, creattive, and efficient manner.
As a User Expereince Designer you will:
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction models and define its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes supported by objective analyses, in order to facilitate decision-making
- Develop presentations and reports conveying complex information
- Innovate using UI/UX tools as well as lean and agile methodologies and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, HipChat)
- Interface directly with our CMS clients
- Provide technical direction and quailty review to team members in the creation of client deliverables
- Work with Senior Leadership to drive account growth
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Design, Computer Science, Business).
- 3+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of experience in user expereince design
- Expereince with task leadership and research
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology based consulting environment
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business solutions including expereince analyzing current state quantitative and qualiative data, summarizing findings, developing conclusions, and making strategic recommendations
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to adapt, with williningness to readily take ownership of tasks and problems, which often extend beyond initial scope of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, ExcelStrong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished and professional image to clients
- Experience leading client briefings and review sessions
- Proficiency with UX tools (e.g., Adobe Experience Desgin or Balsamiq Mockups)
- Agile Certifications, PMI Certifications or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.