Analyzes business needs, defines web functionality, build web applications, monitors performance and amends workings
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) : Carries out prescribed internal client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
- Data Collection & Analysis : Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Data Management : Accesses required information for specific purposes using the data management system.
- Knowledge Management : Uses the knowledge management system to access required information for specific purposes.
- Needs Assessment : Collects information to gain a better understanding of routine procedural queries.
- Product & Solution Development : Supports others by performing prescribed product development/engineering activities (e.g., analyzing client situations, interpreting data, etc.) using existing procedures.
- Project Management : Supports others by performing prescribed project management activities following existing procedures.
- Ensures accountability : Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, accepts responsibility for own work, both successes and failures. Handles fair share and does not make excuses for problems. Usually meets commitments to others.
- Plans and aligns : Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. For example, adopts a sequence of activities that allows for optimal efficiency and effective coordination with others. Makes skillful use of resources and support to deliver efficient, high-quality work.
- Communicates effectively : Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, pays attention to others' insights, advice, or instruction, grasping the main elements. Promptly shares relevant information with the right amount of detail.
- Manages complexity : Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, gathers basic information to understand a problem and find a solution. Seeks to understand and apply systematic problem-solving methods; distinguishes symptoms from underlying problems.
- Collaborates : Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, learns how to operate as a team player, contributing actively to the group's efforts. Seeks others' inputs, appreciates their contributions; offers to help when the need is clear.
- Action oriented : Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. For example, tackles what needs to be done with enthusiasm, working quickly and without undue oversight.
- Verbal Communication : Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Commercial Acumen : Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions with guidance but not constant supervision.
- Computer skills : Supports business processes without supervision by understanding and effectively using standard office equipment and standard software packages, while providing technical guidance as needed.
- Planning and Organizing : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Action Planning : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop appropriate plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Policy and procedures : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop, monitor, interpret and understand policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- Data Collection and analysis : Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyze data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Project Management : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to manage projects and/or programs within desired cost, time and quality parameters.
- Compliance : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to achieve full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations.
- Customer and Market Analysis : Conducts research and analyzes data with guidance (but not constant supervision) in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- General Experience : Very limited work based experience (0 to 3 months)
- Managerial Experience : Basic experience of coordinating the work of others (4 to 6 months)
- General Education : University (First degree)