We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for the past four consecutive years, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE magazine’s first-ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years, and we were ranked #10 in FORTUNE magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2017, remaining in the top 30 for the past 14 years.
The User Experience (UX) Specialist focuses on the “voice of the user” by determining what the users of the product/feature are trying to accomplish and deterring from any pain points during use. This team member strives to better understand the user and gain insight by various research methods. They represent the users during ideation and design, while assessing usability throughout development and ensure that user needs, limitations and attitudes are accounted for in the final product.
- Conduct UX research, providing analysis and actionable UX recommendations and artifacts
- Work with product designers to conduct user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs
- Collaborate with project teams from conceptualization to implementation
- Design flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for rapid, iterative user interface definition and improvement
- Work with Design and Development team members, collaborating on solutions that champion end-user needs
- Help with the organization and recruitment needed to conduct user tests
- Participate in end-user research and concept development, including contextual inquiries, persona and scenario development, and ideation sessions
- Write, create and execute surveys, including site intercepts
- Collaborate throughout the lifecycle of a product, working in both Agile and Waterfall development environments
- Proven track record executing usability studies to evaluate complex problems
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, product owners and executives
- Understanding of theories and principles of user-centered design
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of tools such as Qualtrics, Foresee and Usertesting.com
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an open and collaborative environment
- A passion to solve problems and provide the best experience for our clients
What’ll Make You Special
- Usability findings/design recommendations
- Identify and recruit participants
- Usability design documentation such as paper prototyping, whiteboarding and wireframing
- Usability testing documentation
- Experience with high-level senior executive summaries/presentations
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.