iSolved is the leading provider of fully-integrated, SaaS-based workforce management solutions for small to medium-sized companies that require a better way to manage and optimize a workforce. The iSolved solution offers everything an employer needs (Payroll, HR, Benefits Administration, Time Management, Talent Management and Compliance), accessible from one login, anywhere and anytime. The iSolved Network is the ecosystem that enables independent payroll service bureaus to win more business by providing them with game-changing cloud-based HCM software, so they can focus on what they do best ' service their clients.
- BRIEF STATEMENT OF THE PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
We are looking for an experienced and creative user interface developer to join our team. The User Interface Developer will be responsible for creating web elements that optimize user interaction and experience. The ideal candidate will have a creative yet organized approach to tackling problems and creating solutions. The User Interface Developer will work with a UI Designer and business analysts to take UX wireframes and prototypes and implement them in code.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE:
- Work with wireframes and prototypes to implement design
- Determine timeline and deliverables
- Implement visual elements and product elements based on a given design
- Work with business analysts to define user flows and sitemaps
- Implement feedback from user research into the product
- Implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Work with engineering, frontend, and backend developers as needed
- SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, or Computer Science
- Proven experience with UI implementations, including sample sites
- Two (2) years' previous experience in UI, engineering, UX, programming, or related position
- Experience with Microsoft technology and tools; .NET, C#, Visual Studio, and TFS
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes
- Knowledgeable in wire-framing tools, prototyping tools, user flows, and site mapping
- Able to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as an active member of a team
The selected candidate will be subject to a background and credit check and drug screen upon offer of employment.
iSolved offers competitive wages with a comprehensive benefits package. Inc. magazine has named iSolved, a national leader in human capital management, to its exclusive annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies.