CenturyLink Arena Ushers are the first smile and hello to our guests attending events. We are looking for individuals to join our team and provide legendary service to our guest. In addition to a great smile and friendly hello your job duties can include:
- Greet all patrons with a smile and scan their ticket for entry using handheld scanners
- Assist guests with finding their seats, concession of choice and other offerings around arena
- Ensure positive guest experience for all by providing crowd management (Stop and Wait for the Whistle).
- Work with arena staff to ensure a safe and positive environment for all in attendance by staying aware of surroundings, watching for alcohol etc.
- Be able to stand for 4 hours on concrete
- Limited lifting (moving tables, stacking chairs, moving trash cans)
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- HAVE FUN!!!
You must be able to work on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 6pm-10pm for Idaho Steelheads Games. There are additional events scheduled around the Steelheads. Schedules are made approx 1 month in advance and there is some flexibility with additional dates.
- This position is seasonal and will be approximately 10-20 hours a week: primarily Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Wage is $8.00 per hour
Successful candidates exhibit the core values ofTeamwork,Respect,IntegrityandPassionwhile delivering our core purpose ofserving and inspiring our communities by creating memorable experiences through integrity and teamwork.