Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
As part of the Guest Services team, ushers are responsible for providing excellent customer service at Jiffy Lube Live during all events. This includes greeting guests, providing information and directions, assisting with problems/issues, and controlling ticket access points throughout the venue.
USHER JOB REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidates are required to have at least one (1) year prior customer service experience, preferably in a theatre/entertainment venue environment
- Applicants must be able to work holidays and weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) events throughout the year
- Shifts schedules vary, candidate must be available to work from both day and night shifts if applicable
- Candidate must be able to stand for a minimum of 6-8 hour shifts
- Candidates should be friendly, outgoing, and presentable with the ability to think quickly in a fast paced environment and communicate effectively
- Greet guests and scan tickets
- Have a good understanding of the building and be able to guide guests to specific locations