Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
- Greets all guests.
- Escorts guests to their specific seats.
- Utilizes a flashlight when seating guests in the dark.
- Monitors all fire exits.
- Answers questions about the show and other hotel outlets.
- Assists beverage servers when required to do so.
- Assists the theatre manager on duty when requested to do so.
- Assists guests looking for lost items in the theatre.
- Cooperates with all departments in matters of mutual concern.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Minimum of at least 21 years of age.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to operate a ticket scanner when greeting guests.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.