Job Title: Usher/Ticket Taker
Reports To: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Hourly/ Non-Exempt
Under supervision of the Director of Operations, responsible for directing and guiding guests to appropriate seat location, handle any questions/comments/suggestions from guests and communicate facility amenities.
* Responsible for scanning guest's tickets as they enter the building.
* Direct guests to seats listed on their tickets.
* Respond to any guest incidents including, but not limited to, fights, injuries and illnesses.
* Communicate facility amenities to guests as needed and requested.
* Provide excellent customer service by remaining calm and courteous.
* Help with lost children or guests find their party.
* Log all required information on appropriate forms, including but not limited to, incident reports and lost and found log.
* All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* On-the-job training provided.
* HS diploma preferred.
* Must be able to stand, walk and climb stairs for duration of shift.
* May be exposed to adverse weather conditions.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Applications can be found at www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment (http://www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment).
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled