Job Title: Utah Marketing Manager
Type: Full-time (remote until covid restrictions are lifted)
Open Date: 09/18/2020
Compensation: Salary + Stock + Full Health Benefits & 401K
Required Experience: 3+ years in marketing role
What is Homie?
Homie is everything that 90’s slang implies, and yes, we all call each other “Homie”. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the Real Estate Industry by simplifying the process and saving our customers (on average) $10,000.
Homie launched in 2015 and has grown to be the #1 listing broker in the state of Utah. Our full-stack software platform (website and mobile app) streamlines the process from contract to close, eliminating high fees and commissions along the way. With real estate, home loans, and insurance services, Homie is disrupting an industry and making buying and selling a home a more simple, enjoyable, and affordable option.
Homie’s Marketing Engine engages interested customers so all our professionals spend ALL of their time doing one thing - helping the customer. No prospecting, no schmoozing, and no back scratching. Our success in Utah has led to expansions in Arizona (2019), Nevada (2020), Idaho (2020), and Colorado (2020). Our ambitions certainly don't stop here; join our team as we continue to disrupt the home-buying experience and change the real estate industry nationwide!
Disruption: Real Estate is ready for improvement; time to change it! Come build with us
Loyalty: To our customers, to your teammates, and Homie to its employees
Work-Life Balance: We want you to have a life outside of Homie
Humility: We all have more to learn
Job Description: As the Marketing specialist at Homie you will be responsible for executing the company's marketing plan to support the company's growth in the Utah market. You'll collaborate with the Marketing Manager, local sales and customer support teams to acquire new customers and be a supporting interface between the corporate marketing team and the Utah Homie team. We're looking for a growth-minded, creative B2C marketer who will identify key local business opportunities and help the business rapidly expand.
• Work closely with the Utah Marketing Manager to establish the local marketing strategy and grow the business in Utah
• Assist Marketing Manager in determining creative ways to increase local market share and provide in market insights to improve existing marketing plan
• Interface and work collaboratively with the digital marketing team at HQ to create content for local social media channels, write local blog posts and build copy for email marketing campaigns
• Interface with marketing leaders and agencies to ensure OOH, radio, and television buys are optimized for the local market
• Ideate and develop lead generation marketing strategies to attract both buyers and sellers to the Homie platform
• Analyze market data to determine key areas for improvement and proactively provide marketing recommendations based on those identified areas
• Work with content, creative, and website teams at HQ to create localized marketing assets
• Work with the local marketing team to plan and execute all local events and sponsorships
• Work with the corporate marketing team to optimize budgets to increase growth and lower CAC
• Work with the communications team and local PR agency to oversee press efforts for the Utah market
• 3+ years in marketing position
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
• In-depth understanding of B2C marketing principles
• Technical competency in at least two of the following areas: media buying, social media, PR, content marketing, digital marketing
• Proven record of having an entrepreneurial mindset - you require minimal guidance and direction to get started and you’re passionate about solving problems
• Strong work ethic with a structured approach to project management and execution
• Experience creating impactful partnerships
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to conduct research studies, analyze data, and develop compelling content