APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
Do you enjoy working in more than one place? Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment where customer service and dependability are the top priorities? Are you a friendly, energetic person who enjoys people and finds helping others rewarding and challenging? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market as a Utility Clerk!
Utility Clerks at Sprouts Farmers Market are responsible for a multitude of job duties – cleanliness being the number one priority! As a Utility Clerk, you might be asked to work in several different areas of the location throughout your work schedule to help keep our store sparkling and shining throughout the day. We look to our Utility Clerks to abide by all Health Department and sanitary conditions and to follow with USDA and Steritech regulations that you will learn while working here at Sprouts. We look to our Utility Clerks to organize, order and maintain all cleaning supplies, respond to all customer and management requests with a high priority and strive to keep our stores clean.
To be a Utility Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be dependable and reliable
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Perform housekeeping in all departments; keep store clean and free of debris (including bathroom, floor, cooler, freezer, etc.) using authorized cleaning products and equipment
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Minimum essential coverage medical plans
- Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness
- Competitive vacation and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
Sprouts will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.