- Entry level driving position at a beverage distribution facility.
- Local driving, no overnights, day shift hours.
- This is a labor-intensive position requiring repetitive lifting, loading, pushing and pulling of pallets and/or cases weighing 20-45 pounds each.
- Work is assigned based on daily need, but there is always a need!
- Comprised of three possible roles:
- Delivering dock to dock. Emphasis on proper receiving procedures
- Side load delivery. Cases are pulled from side loaded bays, delivered into accounts via two-wheeler, and serviced in the store
- Merchandising. Fully stocking shelves, displays, and coolers in larger markets.
- Prior experience is preferred but not required.
- Pay and schedule are both variable according to business needs.
- The current schedule need is Tuesday through Saturday
- Class A License
- Teamsters Union Health and Welfare
- Participation in Teamsters National 401(k) Plan