Assist the service department in the shop and yard.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform monthly inspections on the shop forklifts, unassigned service vehicles and the power systems service shop.
- Deliver parts, tooling, cables and other items out to service technicians working in the field.
- At times may be asked to report to the shop after-hours and on weekends to unlock the gate and assist with emergency generator rentals.
- Assist journey level and trainee technicians with the repair and maintenance of generators and engines in Petroleum and Industrial applications.
- Check in rental equipment coming in from rent and check out units going out on rent. Ensuring equipment is in good working condition.
- Make minor repairs to rental equipment to include but not limited to trailer wiring, jack and chassis.
- Deliver smaller generators to customer locations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The employee occasionally works in high or precarious places, and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Competitive hourly rate of pay. Excellent company paid benefits including medical, dental, retirement (PENSION), employee discounts, nine paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick time. Paid training including online and instructor lead if applicable. Career advancement opportunities and ongoing professional development.
Apply at www.holtca.com