Home Paramount Pest Control is seeking to hire Hourly Technicians for Pest and Termite Control Services. We have been in business since 1939 and are now a third generation, family owned and operated company with 34 offices throughout the East Coast from Pennsylvania to Florida.
As a Utility Technician your daily duties will include but may not be limited to:
• Follow an appointment schedule.
• Ensure on-time arrival to appointments.
• Interact with customers.
• Perform pest/termite inspections and treatment.
• Follow product label instructions, protocols and procedures.
• Document services performed using a handheld device.
• Respond promptly to calls and inquiries from management and co-workers.
• Identify opportunities for additional pest management programs.
• Keep vehicle clean and organized.
• Drive safely and obey traffic all laws.
• Other tasks as assigned.
As a Utility Technician you must be able to:
• Take and pass state required exams.
• Work independently with exceptional time management skills.
• Communicate with customers and read and understand product labels.
• Meet the physical requirements of the position (standing, stooping, kneeling, crawling, climbing, etc.)
• Provide a valid driving record.
• Be flexible with work days and hours including Saturdays.
Home Paramount Pest Control offers on the job training, competitive compensation and a full range of company benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability and a retirement savings plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.